We’re passionate about working with schools to support their students and promote mental health awareness. We’d love to discuss how we could work together.
Most primary and secondary schools provide wonderful support to their students. Indeed, school counsellors and pastoral care providers are invaluable to young people experiencing emotional and psychological difficulties. However, there are times when additional support or assistance is required. At Armadale Psychology, we are able to work with schools to maximise student care.
We can help schools with:
- Psychological referrals for students and staff
- Cognitive and educational assessments
- Secondary consultations for school counsellors and pastoral care staff
- Student information sessions on perfectionism, depression and anxiety
- Staff and parent information sessions on perfectionism, depression and anxiety
- Helping prepare schools in the event of a suicide, self-harm or a critical incident, including a response co-ordination plan
Contact us now to find out how we can work with your school to support and educate students, staff and parents.